World Trump Says He Halted Nuclear Threat From Iran, Despite Evidence to the Contrary News Editor April 1, 2026 For the second time in recent days, President Trump declared that one of the key objectives of the war had been accomplished.FacebookShare on XLinkedInWhatsAppEmailCopy LinkLike this:Like Loading… Related Post navigation Previous Previous post: Trump Says U.S. Will Be Out of Iran Within Two to Three WeeksNext Next post: 5 Takeaways From Trump’s Address on Iran Leave a ReplyCancel reply Related News World Teachable vs WordPress: Where Should You Actually Sell Your Course? August 18, 2026 0 World It’s Crunchtime Again for Canada to Avoid New U.S. Tariffs August 18, 2026 0